Inquire about the availability of documents in
Vote Early or On Election Day
At the County of Sacramento Voter Registration and Elections Department
Starting 29 days before an election, voters in the County of Sacramento may vote at the Elections Office.
Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. Our office is open until 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Voter Registration and Elections
7000 65th Street, Suite A
Sacramento CA 95823
Vote in Person at a Vote Center
You may also vote at a Vote Center beginning 10 days before Election Day. At a Vote Center, your steps to voting are:
- Check-in with the Vote Center staff.
- Wait patiently while the Vote Center staff confirms your eligibility to vote.
- Tell the Vote Center staff if you need a replacement ballot or if you would like to vote in person.
- Wait for your ballot to print or for your access to an accessible ballot marking device.
- When finished voting, the Vote Center staff will give you an "I Voted" sticker - wear it proudly!
What to Expect at a Vote Center
Request a replacement ballot (if you lost or destroyed the ballot mailed to you)
Vote your ballot
Or take your ballot with you