Inquire about the availability of documents in accessible formats.
Registrar of Voters
The Department of Voter Registration and Elections is part of the Administrative Service Agency. The Registrar is appointed by the Board of Supervisors
- Registering voters and maintaining current and accurate voter files.
- Conducting Federal, State, County and City elections within Sacramento County.
- Checking the adequacy and certification of recall, referendum, and initiative petitions.
- Administering the local provisions of campaign reporting and financing.
- Reviewing, analyzing and monitoring the impact of legislation on the election process.
- Provide the opportunity and the means for participation in the election process;
- Be effective, efficient and responsive to customer needs through continuous improvement;
- Achieve open communication through teamwork and a spirit of goodwill;
- Support educational and training opportunities to produce quality work;
- Ensure legal requirements are met and applied consistently;
- Work together to pursue and achieve excellence.
- Respect for all
- Ethical conduct
- Commitment to Customer Service