VOTER REGISTRATION AND ELECTIONS
LANGUAGE ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Location: Voter Registration and Elections Office
7000 65th Street, Community Room
Date / Time: Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 5:00 p.m.
1. Call to order and Roll Call
2. Welcome and Meeting Recap
3. Membership Applications and Appointments of Members
4. Public Input on Development of the Draft Election Administration Plan
5. LAAC Input on Vote Center and Ballot Drop Off Locations
6. Other matters for consideration
This is an accessible facility. Requests for documents in accessible formats, interpreting services, assistive listening devices, or other accommodations should be made by calling the County Voter Registration and Elections Department at (916) 875-6512 or by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
, no later than five working days prior to the meeting.